BMW Research and Technology, The Technical University of Munich and EURECOM are hosting a summer school, taking place from July 9-14, 2017 at Bad Wörishofen.
The event is supported by the French German Academy for the Industry of the future, Franco-German University, the French Embassy and the Franco-Bavarian University Cooperation Center, and sponsored by the ACM Munich Chapter, and the IEEE VTS Connected Vehicle Initiative.
Under the title “Frontiers in Machine Intelligence”, this year’s conference will be built around plenary presentations from executive-level speakers, technical expert presentations from industry and academia, moderated panel discussions and PhD poster presentations.
Topics will include:
- Advanced sensing and intelligent vehicle control
- Computer vision, complex scene interpretation, motion prediction
- Connectivity, cognitive cloud and machine learning at the edge
- Neuromorphic systems
- Learning strategies for personalisation and intelligent recommendations
- IoT, the realtime business, intelligent service architecture, and realtime data analytics
- Multi-Modal Interaction, Natural Language Understanding and Natural Language Generation
- Realtime Context Interpretation
- Data Privacy Protection, Privacy by Design, and Privacy Impact Assesment for Intelligent Systems
Keynote speakers will include Prof. Björn Schuller (Universität Passau, Imperial College), Prof. Daniel Cremers (TUM), Prof. Stephan Sigg (Aalto University), Prof. Fadi Kurdahi (University of California Irvine), Prof. Eyal Amir (Urbana-Champaign), and Prof. Stephan Scherer (USC).
More information can be found, here: http://www.bmwsummerschool.com/
- Date: 09.07.17 – 14.07.17
- Location: Bad Wörishofen